Monday 7 March 2011

I can't crochet a stone....

I can't crochet a stone....


...but I can paint one. The sun is out today and I have been pottering around the garden, soaking up the sunshine and painting a little rock. I have felt so much happier with just a smidge of sunshine. I have happily done dishes, laundry, and hoovering up. In a few minutes I need to sort out some badges that sold and get then wrapped up nicely. Then I shall walk up to the post office with my ipod blaring something loud and happy...I'm thinking Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog as I always smile when I listen to that....or Eye of the Tiger on a Supernatural mixtape/playlist. I am such a geek. :oP


What are you up to today? I hope you have a little bit of sunshine where ever you are. :o)





2 comments:

Frizforthewin said...

Yay for your happy day :-) I had a fab day severely pruning a tree (with my dad and his chainsaw) in the garden, much to the disgust of several species of bird, who all viewed noisily from a few gardens over and then came back, hopping about in disgust when we'd done!

jillytacy said...

It's been raining and spitting snow here. I love the painted stone. What a great painted design! Very inspiring!