Sunday 13 March 2011

Doll for Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief

Matroyska fabric doll

*****SOLD*****


We have been watching the news coverage of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. It is devastating and Harrison and I have decided to sell this little nameless doll and give 100% of the profits from her sale to the Red Cross Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Japan fund.

Harrison helped me to to make the doll by helping to fill her with toy filler. She has no name so is waiting for you to name her and give us a few ideas to craft a little story card for her.

if you like she can be 'aged/grunged up with a special mixture of coffee, tea, vanilla and cinnamon, the same mix I use to add colour to the story cards I make for the rest of my dolls.

the doll is listed here on etsy please have a look at her and all the other lovely crafts on etsy for Japan.

2 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

What a fantastic idea.

Well done, Apryl and Harrison!

I'm going to think about names .....

jillytacy said...

This is a wonderful idea!