Thursday 19 August 2010

the sky rained stories


...the sky rained stories...
raindrops filled with
words.
Each Cloud a book, every storm
a library

a little card I made for the Bookish craft swap, with vintage book paper and typed on the little typewriter. The words are just something that popped into my head. I will blog about the swap later (it was awesome), but right now I'm going to work on crafting something new as today H is at Holiday Club and I have the house to myself so I feel the need to create something.

I'm off to be crafty and I hope you are too.

4 comments:

cupotea said...

I love the little poem.

jillytacy said...

I'm taking one last day for myself before I head back to school. I plan to sew my little heart out today. I hope you have a very crafty day too! Enjoy the empty house and time to yourself!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

ooh what a sweet little story and very apt i wish the rain would GO AWAY!!!

Jen Walshaw said...

I love the card, it is wonderful