Wednesday 11 November 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I have been awfully good this year I would like some of the following for Christmas:


Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K Hamilton... what can I say I love Merry Gentry.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith, I saw this last time we were in the states months before it came out here and I can't believe I didn't add it to the huge pile of books I was already buying!


Notebooks: the ones pictured are Nkuku fair trade journals, the journal that lives in my handbag is one one these and it is fabulous but earlier while drooling..I mean wandering around Etsy I saw this Make Your Own Leather Journal Kit (OMG how fab is that?)
A Kitchenaid standing mixer, in red, grey, black or cream... I have wanted one of these for about 4 years, pretty please Santa I have been especially good this year.

Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine in grey, black, red, or chrome... but OMG are they not just the most beautiful thing ever? *coffee geek*


Also I would love Amy Karol's books
fabric, the drive to get things done
I want to take a Workshop at Rothley Craft Farm
I want to learn to quilt and really need to take a class (or annoy the hell out of Katy till she teaches me)
more books (because you can never have too many books)
a sewing machine that is bigger than an iron (which is about the size of my current one)
a bookcase (a wide one not a tall one in oak please I will ignore the sofa that is falling apart)
paint to decorate our bedroom


That's about all, you know except for my list of favourites on Etsy and the lovely stuff made by all my crafty blogger and twitter friends.

love,

Apryl

7 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I can do the quilting workshop. Call that your christmas present - you have to come to my house bright and early in the morning and work your little fingers to the bone until you've made a quilt. I'll start you small - you can make a little one first off.

Deal?

Carmen said...

I've just done one of these lists :D I hadn't seen that zombie book before - definitely being added to my Amazon wishlist.

Miya said...

Hmmmm.... we have similar xmas lists! =)

Good choices.
Merry almost Christmas!

Kitschy Coo said...

Great list! I'd love one of the Kitchenaide mixers (my mom has one and I blame my lack of one for my terrible baking) and a coffee maker too.

*Dumb question alert* I saw the Pride & Prejudice book in Fopp the other day and wondered if it two separate books or some sort of amalgam?

Chimeraccg said...

Would you like me to wave this at your husband in triplicate, or should I just kidnap him and drag him to the store?

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the KitchenAid thing. I would *love* one on red, though I don't think I could bring myself to use it, I'd just look at it and stroke it lovingly.

Emma

Craft Matters said...

Good list! Hope you get at least some of it... :)