Wednesday 26 August 2009

On My Desk

peek-a-boo I see you

This is my creative space, my little desk/bureau, and that would be Alys hiding behind my sewing machine, covered in the dust it has collected since it returned home from being repaired. I haven't felt very creative recently, my mojo has run away, if you have seen it please let me know I'm ready to post a reward if found and returned. I did however manage to make a little card for a friend's birthday, so maybe my crafty mojo isn't completely gone just very good at hiding.

I best go make some lunch for H and myself, and there is only a week and a half before school stats again, I think my crafty mojo may return by then, and if not at least Alys is there to keep my sewing machine company.


harlequin card

7 comments:

Becca said...

I've got a bureau that looks very much like that (an Ikea special!),Alys looks very happy there, my cat Betty will sit right at the back, only coming forward when she knows she can sit on whatever I'm doing :)

JuanitaTortilla said...

Aw, good kitty.
It must be happening to all of us, being sluggish in the heat. But looks like you haven't lost all your mojo at all!

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to have a dedicated craft space, even if it is taken over by Alys when you are not using it!

Unknown said...

great to see your creative space! don't worry about your (creative) mojo, there must just be a flow issue which will be sorted when the kids are back at school, and a bit of peace and quiet.

it's so spooky that you've done this post - did you see my blog the other day 'my creative space' with a very messy desk...
http://rachelluciejewellerydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-creative-space.html
ikea also features rather strongly in mine!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

looking through my blog and flickr lately i realised i've barely crafted at all lately - maybe the mojo's have gone on holiday?

Carmen said...

I love seeing other peoples spaces. If you have time maybe you could join in WOYWW? (Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday) Julia at Stamping Ground started it and it's a great way to have a nosey at other peoples creative spaces every wednesday :P

Kim Dellow said...

I love that Harlequin card! Fab :) Kim