Friday 22 February 2008

Where Has all the Sunshine Gone?

jade and amethyst earrings
Here are two more attempts at earrings... I'm not sure what to do with them yet, as I'm not sure they are up to scratch to sell yet, but I think I'm getting marginally better at bending the head pins. In any even I have ordered some more earring findings to play with and if I'm happy with them I will be putting them up for sale in the shop.
I also re-made the labrodorite and onyx bracelet, the chain was badly done and I wasn't happy with the clasp before. I think its much more effective now and I am very happy with the bracelet now. I have been working on doing some recycling crafts but that will need to wait for another day when i feel better and can finish the items and get them photographed.

garnet earrings


labradorite and onyx bracelet

No comments: