Saturday 28 July 2007

another meme

My roommate and I once: never had a roommate unless my husband counts

Never in my life have I: bungee jumped, freeking stupid sport

High school was : hell, definitely 10th circle territory

When I'm nervous : My stomach twists in knots and I feel sick

My hair : needs a new style, M says he thinks it should be long again

When I was 5 : um we drove across the US of A from New York to California

When I turn my head left : I look out the window at the carnage that is H's toys strewn about the garden. Also there is a strange glowing orb in the sky surrounded by blue

I should be : cleaning right now, but H is asleep and I'm having a break

By this time next year : I have no idea its hard to think ahead to what to make for dinner tomorrow night let alone decide what i want to be doing a year from now.

My favorite aunt is : erm seeing as i don't think i actually exist to my blood relatives I would have to say my favorite aunt of my husband's relatives is June

I have a hard time understanding : politics, baseball, knitting patterns

You know I like you if : I cook/bake for you

My ideal breakfast is : coffee followed by more coffee, possibly followed by pancakes with cinnamon sauce yum

If you visit my home town : Santa Rosa: bring me back some asiago bread and a wolf coffee, and a spinach Parmesan bagel, and a burrito from the mexican place the next road over from where i lived. if you visit Ripley, well there isn't a lot to do here, but Brock's is a nice cafe.

If you spend the night at my house : you will be woken up by H promptly at 6am, but you will get a lovely lavazza coffee, and i might make some nice pancakes with maple bacon

My favorite book is: ohh um well I dunno, that's really difficult to narrow down to just one book.. possibly the Stand by Stephen King unabridged naturally

My favorite day of the week is: Tuesday, as its normally ride out day

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : penguins, but the are a bird so umm turtles

I shouldn't have been : eating m & m's earlier.

Last night I: watched Garden State for the second time, I forgot how lovely the soundtrack is

A better name for me would be : I've always wanted to be an Alex (Alexandria) or a Morrigan or even a Mara

I've been told I look like : my parents.. other than that I think someone once said i looked like some star from the 40's or 50's, i can't remember, probably Mae West if she was brunette or someone equally curvy (read fat) .. my brain is tired today

If I could have any car, it would be : a flying car so no more paying out tons of money to fly out to visit my parents.

favourite movie from childhood: a toss up between The Last Unicorn, Labyrinth, The Flight of Dragons, The Lost Boys, The Princess Bride, many many more

No comments: